Positive and negative stress is a constant influence on all of our lives.
The trick is to maximize the positive stress and to minimize the negative stress.
This workshop give participants a three-option method for addressing any stressful situation as well as a toolbox of personal skill, Including using routines, relaxation techniques, and a stress log system.
Research has consistently demonstrated that went clear goals are associated with learning, it occurs are easily and rapidly.
With that in mind, let’s review our goals for this course.
At the end of this workshop, you should be able to:
- Identify the best approach to a stressful situation (Avoid-Alter-Accept)
- Understand what lifestyle elements you can change to stress.
- Use routines to reduce stress.
- Use environmental and physical relaxation techniques.
- Better cope with major events.
- Use a stress log to identify stressors and create a plan to reduce or eliminate them.
|Stress Management Module Details||01:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.