Time management Training most often begins with setting goals .
These goals are recorded and may be broken down into a project an action plan or a simple task list
Activities are then rated based on urgency an important priority assigned and deadlines
This process results in a plan with a task list or calendar of activities.
Routine tasks are often given less focus to free time on task that contribute to important goals.
This entire process is supported by a skill set that should include:
- personal motivation
- delegation skills
- organizational tools and
- crisis management.
These topics cover and more will be covered in this workshop.
Research has consistently demonstrated that when clear goals are associated with learning, it occurs more easily and rapidly.
With that in mind let’s review our goals for today.
At the end of this workshop participants should be able to:
- Plan and prioritizing each day’s activities in a more efficient productive manner
- Overcome procrastination quickly and easily.
- Handle crises effectively and quickly.
- Organize your workspace and workflow to make better use of time
- Delegate more efficiently
- Use rituals t0 make your life run smoother.
- Plan meetings were properly and effectively.
|Time Management Module Details||01:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.